Telling my stories of my broken body made well is telling how the greatest Healer can heal you too.
Susan Harris is a teacher of 12 years and author of books for every age. She resides in Saskatchewan with her husband, Tim, and has one young adult daughter. Like most authors she has cats, but she is no cat-lady. Susan believes in prayer, is optimistic, and spends most of her hours looking up – literally – sky watching and photographing the sun, stars, and moon.
For diabetes with A1c of 13.2% to turn around in seven months without the use of pills or insulin is evidence that God uses the most unlikely persons to challenge the lies around healing.
Lies. The source of lies is the enemy of our soul.
So how did I reverse diabetes?
By changing what I ate and drank, tracking my blood glucose level with a glucose sensor, walking daily, and choosing my words from the Word.
Oh, those words! I nourished my mind and emotions from the promises of what God said of me. You could say I ate His Word alongside low carb meals.
I live words and I’d like to live them with you.
I WRITE WORDS AND I’D LIKE TO WRITE THEM FOR YOU!
Tools Susan used to reverse Type 2 Diabetes naturally
New from susan
SweetLife Diabetes Journal
LET SWEETLIFE DIABETES JOURNAL HELP YOU OVERCOME TYPE 2 DIABETES
SweetLife Diabetes Journal is a 124-day, undated, easy to use log with space for everything. SEE THE MOCK JOURNAL ENTRY.
- Track your glucose levels upon waking, before and after each meal, and at bedtime. Set blood sugar goals over four months.
- Discover your eating habits and patterns by writing down the foods and drinks you consume, then make changes and watch blood glucose level lower;
- Record the nutrients of every meal – protein, fat, carbs, added sugar, and fiber – for each food, drink or snack you consume each meal, and for total daily intake.
- Track your calories to manage your weight;
- Note your water intake in standard cups (glasses vary in size);
- Track your fitness – exercise, walking, resistance, balance and flexibility;
- Record your sleep, your medication, insulin, and blood pressure;
- Use the Notes section for reminders, your weight, or as extra space for logs;
- Identify Soul Goals, positive affirmations to keep your emotions and mind upbeat, to heal your body and lower blood sugar.
Tim, Maria Emmerich, Susan, Dr. Ken Berry
Participant in Season 3 of the reality TV series REVERSED, Carnivore edition for diabetes.
Host of three shows on AccessNow TV:
ETERNITY – 2018 to present
EDUCATION OUTREACH 2020-2023
HELLO HAPPINESS 2023
To help you grow gracefully through Grace
This life broken by sin can be mended by grace. I know this personally.